Sunday, February 01, 2009

just a Week away

I'm sure anyone within the sound of my voice (and it has been known to carry) already knows that I have a photographic exhibit starting next Friday Feb. 6th at the Govinda Gallery in Washington -- as well as Publication date (Feb. 6th!) of the new book SOUL REBEL (here is a remarkably convenient link to Amazon.com ) ..but yesterday we picked up the "slit Camera" picture.. 7 feet wide by about 3 feet deep.. and it was so impressive to see a picture from 33 years ago finally printed in a way that makes you say "WOW!!".. Shout out to David Adamson and his great team at Adamson Editions who have definately figured out how to print photographs.

The opening is 6-9pm next Friday, and if you're anywhere near DC, come have a glass of wine and check it out...

here is a little video on yesterdays Print Shop Adventure

video


Govinda Gallery
1227 34th st. NW
(near N St.)
Washington DC
202 333-1180

copies of SOUL REBEL will be available for sale

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awsome...

m_harding

Billie said...

Wow, I wish I could SEE the show.

Anonymous said...

how are u spinning that camera db (the video, that is)..?

Iris and David said...

Once again, me n' my tiny Ricoh.. this one i have to be a little more careful of annoying the microphone while moving.. but i just hold at arms length, and swirl around, its like having a dedicated cameraperson there.. cept i dont have to pay perdiem! Ricoh GX200.. even has a ZOOM lens!

Anonymous said...

Zoom? Ooooo Ahhhhh....

m_harding

Eric Rose said...

I can't believe this is your first "real" show!! I love your photography and really enjoy the blog.

Anonymous said...

If I order a copy can I send it from Italy to you and get it signed?

Matt

qishaya said...

one day i went shopping outside,and in an ed hardy store,I found some kinds of ed hardy i love most they are Your website is really good Thank you for the information ed hardy ed hardy ed hardy clothing ed hardy clothing ed hardy shoes ed hardy shoes don ed hardy don ed hardy ed hardy clothes ed hardy clothes ed hardy bags ed hardy bags ed hardy swimwear ed hardy swimwear ed hardy jeans ed hardy jeans ed hardy mens ed hardy mens Thank you for the information