Sunday, February 01, 2009

just a Week away

I'm sure anyone within the sound of my voice (and it has been known to carry) already knows that I have a photographic exhibit starting next Friday Feb. 6th at the Govinda Gallery in Washington -- as well as Publication date (Feb. 6th!) of the new book SOUL REBEL (here is a remarkably convenient link to Amazon.com ) ..but yesterday we picked up the "slit Camera" picture.. 7 feet wide by about 3 feet deep.. and it was so impressive to see a picture from 33 years ago finally printed in a way that makes you say "WOW!!".. Shout out to David Adamson and his great team at Adamson Editions who have definately figured out how to print photographs.

The opening is 6-9pm next Friday, and if you're anywhere near DC, come have a glass of wine and check it out...

here is a little video on yesterdays Print Shop Adventure




Govinda Gallery
1227 34th st. NW
(near N St.)
Washington DC
202 333-1180

copies of SOUL REBEL will be available for sale

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awsome...

m_harding

Billie Mercer said...

Wow, I wish I could SEE the show.

Anonymous said...

how are u spinning that camera db (the video, that is)..?

Iris&David said...

Once again, me n' my tiny Ricoh.. this one i have to be a little more careful of annoying the microphone while moving.. but i just hold at arms length, and swirl around, its like having a dedicated cameraperson there.. cept i dont have to pay perdiem! Ricoh GX200.. even has a ZOOM lens!

Anonymous said...

Zoom? Ooooo Ahhhhh....

m_harding

Eric Rose said...

I can't believe this is your first "real" show!! I love your photography and really enjoy the blog.

Anonymous said...

If I order a copy can I send it from Italy to you and get it signed?

Matt